Health Service Employers Agency spokesman John Dellamere added: "This is not going to be solved overnight, it's not just about employing 600 extra people.
What does HSEA stand for?
HSEA stands for Health Service Employers Agency (Dublin, Ireland)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of HSEA
We have 10 other meanings of HSEA in our Acronym Attic
- How Strangely Erotic
- Human Software Engineering
- Hygiène, Sécurité et Environnement (France)
- Hyperbaric Support Equipment
- Health, Safety, Environment & Quality Assurance
- Herpes Simplex Encephalitis Type 1
- Heat Shock Element 1
- Health and Safety Enforcement Agency (UK)
- Health and Safety in Employment Act (New Zealand)
- Health Systems Engineering Association (student organization; University of Wisconsin-Madison)
- Health, Safety, Environment and Assurance (UK)
- High Solar Energy Absorbing
- Holcim Services Asia (est. 1912; Switzerland)
- Homeland Security Enhancement Act
- Hawaii State Earthquake Advisory Committee
- Health, Safety and Environment Advisory Committee
- Harvard School of Engineering and Applied Sciences (Harvard University; Cambridge, MA)
- Hwalek-Sengstock Elder Abuse Screening Test
- Homeland Security Emergency Air Transportation System
Samples in periodicals archive:
A meeting has been arranged by the Labour Relations Agency between the Health Service Employers Agency and the Irish Medical Organisation.
The health service employers agency accepted the invitation, but Irish Medical Organisation leaders were still considering whether they would attend.