Purchase agreement to acquire the City of JyvEnskylEn social and health service area, as well as the elderly and disabled services units sanelunpurku and word processing services.
What does HSA stand for?
HSA stands for Health Service Area
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of HSA
We have 391 other meanings of HSA in our Acronym Attic
- Healing Story Alliance
- Health and Safety Advisor
- Health and Safety Assurance
- Health and Safety Authority (Ireland)
- Health Savings Account (US)
- Health Science Authority (Singapore)
- Health Sciences Association
- Health Sciences Authority (Singapore)
- Health Scientist Administrator
- Health Service Agreement
- Health Services Academy (various locations)
- Health Services Administration (various locations)
- Health Services Administrator/Administration (USAF)
- Health Services Agency
- Health Systems Agency
- Healthcare Supplies Association
- Heartland Spiritual Alliance
- Heaven's Sword Army (gaming community)
- Heightened State of Awareness (therapy)
- Hellenic Students' Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
He emphasized on the AFZ's readiness to remove all difficulties in order to enable the group to carry out its medical investments in health service area.
Indian Health Service area programs can compete as well if they conduct a local food program.
OLS, ordinary least squares; HMO, health maintenance organization; HHI, Herfindahl-Hirschman index; CON, certificate of need; FP, for profit; HSA, Health Service Area.
Parallel with this, the company will establish a base of custumers in the following segments--incontinence, high-end feminine hygiene and absorbing products to the health service area in general--and develop and commercialize niche markets for airlaid technology.
Parallel with this, the company will establish a base of customers in various segments--incontinence, high-end feminine hygiene and absorbing products to the health service area in general--and develop and commercialize niche markets for airlaid technology.
This group began by constructing concrete goals and objectives for the critical environmental public health service areas.
Discussion For new graduate nurses, horizontal violence is endemic, while those working in mental health service areas are the most at risk from patient violence.