About Duke University Health Sector Management Program The Duke MBA Health Sector Management (HSM) program at Duke University's Fuqua School of Business is the oldest and largest health management concentration among top U.
What does HSMP stand for?
HSMP stands for Health Sector Management Program (various locations)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HSMP
We have 8 other meanings of HSMP in our Acronym Attic
- High Speed MultiMediaCard
- Health Systems Management Network (various locations)
- Hereditary Sensory Motor Neuropathy
- Humanist Society of Metropolitan New York
- Health Services Materiel Officer
- High Stability Master Oscillator
- Humane Society of Missouri (various locations)
- Hydraulic System Mineral Oil (Castrol)
- Hackney Schools Mentoring Programme (London, England, UK)
- Health and Safety Management Plan
- Health Services Management and Policy
- Highly Skilled Migrant Programme (UK)
- Hippocampal Synaptic Membrane Preparation (neurology)
- Historic Ships Memorial at Pacific Square (Vallejo, CA)
- Heteronuclear Single-Multiple-Quantum Coherence
- Home Station Medical Response (US Air Force)
- Hospital Standardized Mortality Ratio
- Hourly Status Message Report
- Hazardous Substance Management Research Center
- Hybrid-Selection Maximal-Ratio Combining
Samples in periodicals archive:
Confirmed speakers and session topics at Engage: Healthcare Industry include the following: Partner Management Mechanisms for Successful Healthcare Alliances -- Kevin Schulman, Moderator, Director, Health Sector Management Program, The Fuqua School of Business -- Will Mitchell, J.
director of the Health Sector Management program at Fuqua.