For example, one facility may have an outstanding health screening system in place that results in decreased illness among youths in the facility, no unexpected suicidal behavior and even improved health among youths as a result of time spent in the facility.
What does HSS stand for?
HSS stands for Health Screening System
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of HSS
We have 295 other meanings of HSS in our Acronym Attic
- Hallervorden-Spatz Syndrome
- Hardware Support Specialist
- Harmonic Suppression System (Harmonics Limited)
- Hash Slinging Slasher (Spongebob Squarepants)
- Hawaiian South Shore (Honolulu, HI)
- Headquarters Support Squadron (US DoD)
- Headquarters Support System
- Health and Social Services (various locations)
- Health and Sport Sciences (various universities)
- Health and Support Services
- Health Sector Strategy (various organizations)
- Health Service Support
- Health Standards Section
- Health Status Survey
- Health Support Service (Australia)
- Health, Safety and Security (US Department of Energy)
- Healthcare Software Solutions
- Healthy School Status (UK)
- Heartland Senior Services
- Heat Self Service (software)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Beyond putting our vision of accessible and low cost health screening systems into action, CSI's technology innovation is changing the way clinicians will assess patient's vital signs in their offices.