Department of Disease Control and Molecular Epidemiology, Health Sciences University of Hokkaido, Ishikari-Tobetsu, Hokkaido 061-0293, Japan
What does HSUH stand for?
HSUH stands for Health Sciences University of Hokkaido (Japan)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HSUH
- Humboldt State University (aka California State University, Humboldt)
- Hybrid Switch Unit
- Hyper Static Union (band)
- Human Splicing Factor U2 Auxiliary Factor
- High School Upward Bound (educational program)
- Mid-Pacific Submarine Broadcast
- Harvard Stand-Up Comedy Society (student group; Harvard College; Cambridge, MA)
- Harbor Services User Fee
- Holy Spirit University Foundation (Washington, DC)
- Housing Statistics User Group (housing discussion; UK)
- Helfen Sie uns helfen
- Health Sciences University of Mongolia
- Historical Society of the Upper Mojave Desert (Ridgecrest, CA)
- Health Services Utilization and Outcomes Commission (Canada)
- Hawaii School University Partnership (est. 1986)
- Hispanic Society of University Professors
- High Speed Uplink Packet Access (data access protocol for mobile phone networks)
- Herpesvirus Saimiri U RNA
- Health Services Utilization and Research Commission
- Health Services Utilization Study (est. 1984)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Hair samples were collected from 30 men and 20 women living in the whaling town with a population of about 3,400 through local collaborators between December 2007 and July 2008 for testing, Tetsuya Endo, an associate professor at Health Sciences University of Hokkaido, said.
Between 2000 and 2002, a team of scientists led by Tetsuya Endo, a professor in the Department of Clinical Toxicology and Metabolism at the Health Sciences University of Hokkaido, purchased whale meat samples from markets across the country.
The high court rejected Itsuo Ueda's appeal of the Tokyo District Court ruling, handed down June 26 last year, which sentenced the former professor at the Health Sciences University of Hokkaido to 10 months in prison, suspended for three years.
Former Ohu University professor Kenji Kusunoki, and Itsuo Ueda, a former professor at the Health Sciences University of Hokkaido, had pleaded guilty to leaking questions for the March 2000 National Dentistry Examination in violation of the Dental Practitioners Law.
Former Ohu University professor Kenji Kusunoki, 54, is accused of obtaining questions for the March 2000 exam from Itsuo Ueda, a professor at the Health Sciences University of Hokkaido.
Kenji Kusunoki, 54, told investigators that Itsuo Ueda, 59, a professor at the Health Sciences University of Hokkaido, leaked the questions to him and that he included those questions in a graduation exam given to Ohu students last February, the sources said.
Itsuo Ueda, a 59-year-old Health Sciences University of Hokkaido professor who served on the board between July 1998 and June 2000, was also arrested last Saturday on charges of providing questions to Kusunogi.