Formed under the non-profit Health Sciences Library Association of New Jersey, the Group Licensing Initiative (HSLANJ GLI) is currently embarking on its 12[sup.
What does HSLANJ stand for?
HSLANJ stands for Health Sciences Library Association of New Jersey (est. 1972)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of HSLANJ in our Acronym Attic
- Hypertonic Saline
- Health and Safety Lawyers Association (UK)
- High School Leadership Academy (Bridgewater College; Virginia)
- High Speed Label Applicator
- High-Strength Low-Alloy (steel)
- Home Solutions of America (formerly Nextgen Communications Corp.; New Orleans, LA)
- Hue, Saturation, Lightness, Alpha
- Hydro-Vue Soft Lens Analyzer (eyecare; Nikon)
- Health Sciences Library Association of Louisiana (est. 1976)
- High Speed Local Area Network
- High-Strength Low-Alloy Steel
- Historical Society of Long Beach
- Houston Symphony League Bay Area (Texas)
- Health Sciences Learning Center (University of Wisconsin-Madison; Madison, WI)
- Health Sciences Libraries Consortium
- Historic Society of Lancashire and Cheshire (UK)
- Humane Society for Larimer County
- Humane Society of Levy County, Inc. (Bronson, FL)
- Humane Society of Livingston County (New York)
- High-Speed Low-Drag
Samples in periodicals archive:
6, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Linking more than 100 hospitals throughout the Mid-Atlantic region, the Group Licensing Initiative organized by the Health Sciences Library Association of New Jersey (HSLANJ) is being hailed by the National Network of Libraries of Medicine (NNLM), Middle Atlantic Region, as a "model within the region and beyond.
The Group Licensing Initiative formed ten years ago under the umbrella organization Health Sciences Library Association of New Jersey (HSLANJ) and currently links 75 hospitals throughout the Mid-Atlantic.