The forum covered subjects aimed at promoting a active multilateral discussion of innovative ways to improve the health and happiness of workers, including labor safety and hygiene policy, labor relations policy, workplace health risk evaluation, identifying and preventing occupational diseases, and sharing successful case studies of healthy workplaces that raise work efficiency.
What does HRE stand for?
HRE stands for Health Risk Evaluation
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of HRE
We have 87 other meanings of HRE in our Acronym Attic
- Housing Research and Development Unit (University of Nairobi; Nairobi, Kenya)
- Human Resource Development Unit
- Human Resources Development (college course)
- Human Resources Data Warehouse
- Human Rights and the Drug War
- Human Resources Development Working Group (Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation; Singapore)
- Harare, Zimbabwe - Harare (Airport Code)
- Hard Right Edge (financial reference website)
- Hardware Routing Engine (XYLAN)
- Health Related Exercise (fitness; various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Army South (which provides support to the military throughout Central and South America) mandates the completion of a human health risk evaluation, including a study of environmental media that may have been affected by contamination such as lead leaching from spent bullets left on firing ranges.