The bill also contains language on dental education for parents of newborns, inclusion of specific dental requirements in a new set of child health quality measures in Medicaid and SCHIP, and a Government Accountability Office (GAO) study on access to dental services for children in underserved areas.
What does HQM stand for?
HQM stands for Health Quality Measures (software; NextGen Healthcare)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of HQM
We have 12 other meanings of HQM in our Acronym Attic
- Headquarters Land Forces (formerly Headquarters Land Command; UK MoD)
- Hospice Quality of Life Index
- Hierarchical QoS Link Information Protocol
- High Quality Lights Mod (video game feature)
- Health and Quality of Life Outcomes
- Headquarters Logistics Division (US Department of Homeland Security)
- Hepatitis Quality of Life Questionnaire
- Habitat Quality Modifier
- Hatfield Quality Meats, Inc. (food company)
- Headquarters Manager
- Hemi-Quantal Mechanics
- highly qualified manpower
- Home Quality Management (various organizations)
- l'Homme Qui Marche (French: Walking Man)
- Hagerstown Quarter Midget Association
- High Quality Magnesium Alloys
- Huntsville Quarter Midget Association
- Headquarters, Marine Corps
- Hybrid Quantum Monte Carlo (scientific computing)
- Deputy Chief of Staff for Installations & Logistics (USMC)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He also includes data on 275 of the National Inventory of Mental Health Quality Measures.
Performance was measured using seven home health quality measures that are computed from the Outcome-Based Quality Improvement (OBQI) data set.
Presentations will run throughout HIMSS10 and include: Acute/Inpatient Care; Timelines; Physician Requirements; Hospital Requirements; Grants & Funding; EHR Incentives; Health Information Exchange; Revenue Cycle Impacts and Health Quality Measures.