The Oral Health Quality Assurance Scheme is initially being piloted in seven care homes, including Belmont View Residential Home in Guisborough.
What does HQA stand for?
HQA stands for Health Quality Assurance (various locations)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of HQA
We have 1 other meaning of HQA in our Acronym Attic
- Hydro Quebec
- Hydroquinone (skin lightener)
- Headquarters Allied Forces Central Europe (NATO)
- Headquarters Submarines Atlantic
- Headquarters, United States Africa Command (US Army)
- Headquarters, United States European Command (US DoD)
- Headquarters & Operations
- High Quality Cold Water Fishery (stream designation)
- High Quality Warm Water Fishery (stream designation)
- Habitat Quality Assessment (measure of natural habitat)
- High Quality Audio
- Hospital Quality Alliance
- Huntington Quality Associates (Huntington, IN)
- Healthcare Quality Association on Accreditation (Waterloo, IA)
- Housing Quality Assurance Act (construction; Japan)
- Headquarters Air Cadets
- Headquarters Advisory Committee for Employees with Disabilities (Canada)
- Healthcare Quality and Analysis Division (Office of Statewide Planning and Development; California)
- High Quality Audio Disc
- Highway Quality Assurance Division (Pennsylvania)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Western Cape Department of Health Quality Assurance Programme has developed a number of measures in order to monitor this objective.
The Army Deployment Health Quality Assurance (DHQA) Program was designed to provide a capacity for on-site record reviews as well as a system for accountability (compliance with standards and public law), quality assurance, and reporting.
Myers established the Health Quality Assurance Division, which was recognized nationally for innovation in the use of information technology and clinical quality measures to benefit physicians and patients.
is Licensed by the State of Florida, AGENCY FOR HEALTH CARE ADMINISTRATION (AHCA) - DIVISION OF HEALTH QUALITY ASSURANCE certifying that, ProMedical Plan PHC, Inc.
Jeff Kamil, medical director of Health Quality Assurance.
In response, Blue Cross of California (Blue Cross) today announced a new program through its health quality assurance and behavioral health services that provides network physicians with the FDA advisory and gives them a list of their Blue Cross children and adolescent patients (18 years old and younger), who they have prescribed an antidepressant for in the last six months.
As one of the nation's largest medical quality assessment projects, this win demonstrates the capabilities of MAXIMUS Medical Management Division in the growing field of health quality assurance," said Dr.