Health Protection Report 2008;2:29 [cited 2010 Sep 9].
What does HPR stand for?
HPR stands for Health Protection Report (publication; UK)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HPR
We have 120 other meanings of HPR in our Acronym Attic
- High-Priority Queue (server queue)
- Hoppe Pain Questionnaire (medical assessment)
- Health Professions Quality Assurance (Washington)
- High Pressure Quick Connector (Victrex Plc.)
- Health Physics Quality Safety Tracking Database
- Harry Potter Quidditch World Cup (video game)
- Hardware Problem Report
- Harvard Political Review (Harvard University; Cambridge, MA)
- Health Planning Region (various locations)
- Health Program Representative (various locations)
- Heave Pitch Roll (sensor)
- Heritage Protection Reform (UK)
- Hidden Point Removal (algorithm)
- High Pass Resolution Perimetry (computing protocol for measuring perimeter vision)
- High Peak Rate
- High Performance Routing (APPN)
- High Performance Rule (sailboat handicapping)
- High Powered Rocketry
- High Pressure Reactor
- High Priority Recommendation (Australian)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Strangely, the National (UK) Resistance Alert in vol 3 (4) of the Health Protection Report (referred to 28) (12) in this paper warns about carbapenemases but does not mention about the MBL [bla.
Health Protection Report 2008;2:29 [cited 2008 Sep 22].