He is also the founder and director of both the Masters of Science program in Health Promotion Management and the University's National Center for Health Fitness.
What does HPM stand for?
HPM stands for Health Promotion Management (various schools)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of HPM
We have 171 other meanings of HPM in our Acronym Attic
- Hazard Process Management
- Hazardous Process Material
- Hazardous Production Material (1997 Uniform Fire Code)
- Hazardous Protection Monitoring
- Head Plasma Member (lipid)
- Health and Productivity Management
- Health Plan Michigan
- Health Policy and Management (coursework; various universities)
- Health Policy Monitor
- Health Program Manager (various organizations)
- Health Promotion Model
- Healthcare Performance Management
- Hemiplegic Migraine
- Henry Property Management (Cary, NC)
- High Performance Magazine
- High Performance Magnetics (formerly Cable in Conduit Engineering Fabrication & Test; Tallahassee, FL)
- High Performance Mainframe
- High Performance Motor
- High Polymer Molecular (film; Pioneer speaker technology)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Not only was she a new mom to her seven-week-old son, but she also had an eight-year career in exercise and health promotion management.
He served as assistant professor of health promotion management at American University, assistant professor of health science at California State University- Fullerton, and research and development manager and a director of technology and research at the Stanford Center for Research in Disease Prevention.
The StayWell Company -- a pioneer of health risk assessments, focused risk-reduction interventions, managed health promotion and fitness programs for employers and health plans since 1978 -- is the health promotion management partner with Chrysler and the UAW.