Throughout her career, she has been nominated for or appointed to more than 24 governance and advisory positions and is a board trustee for the Health Professions Education Foundation.
What does HPEF stand for?
HPEF stands for Health Professions Education Foundation (California)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HPEF
We have 2 other meanings of HPEF in our Acronym Attic
- Hartford Postal Employees Credit Union (Hartford, CT)
- Health and Physical Education
- Health Promoting Emergency Departments (Australia)
- Health Promotion and Education Database
- High Performance Electric Drive
- High Point Economic Development Corporation (North Carolina, USA)
- Humboldt Park Economic Development Corporation (Illinois)
- Hastings and Prince Edward District School Board (Ontario, Canada)
- Society for Human Performance in Extreme Environments
- Harry Potter Education Fanon
- Human Powered Energy Generator
- Health, Physical Education and Human Services
- Health and Physical Education Interest (University of Delaware)
- High Pressure Electrokinetic
- Hyperbranched Poly Ether-Ketone
- Half Pixel Motion Estimation (MPEG-4 video)
- Horn Point Environmental Laboratory
- Health Physical Education and Leisure Services (University of Northern Iowa)
- High Power Electromagnetics
- High Power Electronic Microwave (non-lethal weapons)
Samples in periodicals archive:
5 million to the Health Professions Education Foundation to expand its clinician support program that helps place clinical professionals in underserved communities.
The Health Professions Education Foundation (HPEF) announced today that it will host an awards luncheon at the La Ryan Event Center in Fresno on January 14, 2005, in honor of Central Valley Nursing Scholarship Program awardees.
11, 2002 The Health Professions Education Foundation (HPEF) is currently accepting applications for the Youth for Adolescent Pregnancy Prevention -- Leadership Recognition Program (YAPP-LRP) for the 2003-2004 academic year.
9, 2002 The non-profit Health Professions Education Foundation (HPEF) announced today that it is accepting applications for nursing scholarships from nursing students in Fresno, Kings, Kern, Madera, Merced and Tulare Counties.
19, 2002 The Health Professions Education Foundation (HPEF) is currently accepting applications for the Youth for Adolescent Pregnancy Prevention -- Leadership Recognition Program (YAPP-LRP) for the 2003-2004 academic year.
The Office does this through a comprehensive umbrella of workforce programs such as the Song-Brown Training Program, the Health Careers Training Program, and the Health Professions Education Foundation, each dedicated to enhancing workforce availability.