He currently serves on the College of Health Professions Advisory Board and is an annual guest lecturer for the College.
What does HPAB stand for?
HPAB stands for Health Professions Advisory Board (various locations)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HPAB
We have 1 other meaning of HPAB in our Acronym Attic
- Hypophyseal-Pituitary Axis
- Illinois Historic Preservation Agency
- Human Platelet Alloantigen 1
- 2-Hydroxyphosphonocarboxylic Acid
- Health Policy and Administration
- Helicobacter Pylori Adhesin A (microbiology)
- Hyde Park Art Association (Hyde Park, MA)
- Hypothalamic-Pituitary-Adrenocortical Axis
- Hypothalamo-Pituitary-Adrenal Axis (endocrine system)
- Historic Preservation Advisory Board (various locations)
- Hydrogen-Producing Acetogenic Bacteria
- Hikes Point Area Business Association (Louisville, KY)
- Hacking, Phreaking, Anarchy and Cracking (documentary)
- Hazard Prediction Analysis Code
- Hazard Prediction and Assessment Capability
- Health Policy Action Committee (medical student education)
- Health Promotion Access Catalogue (UK)
- Heat Pump Air Conditioner
- Heating, Plumbing and Air Conditioning
Samples in periodicals archive:
in Health Education from the University of Massachusetts at Lowell and currently serves on the College of Health Professions Advisory Board for the College.