Helen Tryphonas, (1) George Arvanitakis, (2) Elizabeth Vavasour, (1) and Genevieve Bondy (1) (1) Health Products and Food Branch, and (2) Healthy Environments and Consumer Safety Branch, Health Canada, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada Address correspondence to H.
What does HPFB stand for?
HPFB stands for Health Products and Food Branch (Canada)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HPFB
We have 2 other meanings of HPFB in our Acronym Attic
- High Pressure Freezing and Freeze Substitution
- Human Parainfluenza Virus Type 3
- Anti-Human Platelet Factor 4
- Heparin-Platelet Factor 4
- Hampshire Playing Fields Association (est. 1926; UK)
- High Performance Fortran Application
- High Performance Fortran Associates (South Lake Tahoe, CA)
- Hollywood Foreign Press Association (est. 1943)
- Hold'em Poker for Advanced Players (book)
- Highland Park First Aid Squad (New Jersey)
- Hypo Public Finance Bank (Ireland)
- Health Products and Food Branch Inspectorate (Canada)
- Harry Potter Fan Club
- High Performance Fortran Compiler (computing)
- High Performance Fuel Cell
- High Performance Functional Computing
- High Power Fiber Coupled (laser)
- Hourly Price Forward Curve
- Hybrid Position/Force Control (robotics)
- Hybrid Power Flow Controller
Samples in periodicals archive:
NASDAQ:EPIX) today announced that Health Canada's Health Products and Food Branch (HPFB) has approved its novel blood pool imaging agent Vasovist for marketing in Canada.
the Canadian operating affiliate of the Company, is to be approved for a Compliance rating from Health Canada, following successful inspection of its Toronto testing laboratory premises and procedures by the Health Products and Food Branch Inspectorate.