68 QR189 While the AIDS vaccine has yet to be invented, it is the belief of the authors (all of the Health Policy Research Unit at the Institute of Economic Growth and also the Institute of Health Systems, both in India) that India, with the second highest level of HIV infections in the world, should nevertheless begin with careful planning for the launch of the vaccine.
What does HPRU stand for?
HPRU stands for Health Policy Research Unit
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HPRU
We have 2 other meanings of HPRU in our Acronym Attic
- HEAT (Helpdesk Expert Automation Tool) Plus Remote Support Suite
- Hyde Park Religion and Science Society (Chicago, IL)
- Harvard Program in Refugee Trauma (Massachusetts General Hospital; Cambridge, MA)
- Highest-Priority Range Table
- Hydraulic Power Recovery Turbine
- Hypothalamic-Pituitary Radiation Therapy
- Hypoxanthine Phosphoribosyltransferase
- Himachal Pradesh Road Transport Corporation (India)
- High Plains Regional Technology in Education Consortium
- Harness Power Retraction Unit
- Human Psychopharmacology Research Unit (UK)
- Harbor Point Reinsurance U.S. Inc.
- Harmonie Park Revisited Volume 1 (album)
- Harmonie Park Revisited Volume 2 (album)
- Harmonie Park Revisited Volume 3 (album)
- Hispanic PR Wire
- Hispanic Press Release Wire
- Houston Professional Republican Women (est. 1980; Houston, TX)
- Health Physics Radiation Work Permit Database
- Haemophilus Parasuis Serovar