In the news release, Oxford Announces Attendance at Upcoming Investor Conference, issued earlier today by Oxford Health Plans, Inc.
What does HPI stand for?
HPI stands for Health Plans, Inc. (Massachusetts)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of HPI
We have 209 other meanings of HPI in our Acronym Attic
- Hak Pengusahaan Hutan Tanaman Industri (Indonesian: Industrial Forest Plantation Permit; Indonesia)
- High-Pressure Hydrogen Turbo Pump (space shuttle fuel system)
- High-Pressure High-Temperature Sintering
- Heat Pipe Heat Exchanger
- Hall Position Indicator (elevators)
- Happy Planet Index
- Hasso Plattner Institute (Germany)
- Hazard Potential Index
- Health Partners International (UK)
- Health Performance Indicator
- Health Policy Initiative (various organizations)
- Health Policy Institute
- Health Promotion Institute
- Health Promotion International (journal; International Union for Health Promotion and Education)
- Health Provider Index (New Zealand)
- Heifer Project International (international family self-reliance program)
- Hellenic Pasteur Institute (Greece)
- Hemera Photo-Object Image
- Hermite Polynomial Interpolant
- Hewlett Packard Invent
Samples in periodicals archive:
12012)/PA/'BBBq'; -- University Health Alliance (47953)/HI/'Bq'; Fitch upgrades the following Q-IFS ratings: Entity/NAIC Code/Upgrade -- Alliance For Community Health, LLC (95609)/MO/'BBq' from 'Bq'; -- Alliant Health Plans, Inc.
both subsidiaries of Healthsource Health Plans, Inc.
WI) (NAIC Code 95451) -- Q-IFS 'BBq' Avera Health Plans, Inc.
An FSR of B++ (Very Good) and an ICR of "bbb" have been assigned with a negative outlook to CarePlus Health Plans, Inc.
Fitch withdraws the 'BBq' IFS rating and assigns a 'BBB+' IFS rating to: CarePlus Health Plans, Inc.