To inspire and motivate Northeast Floridians to promote the necessity of healthy and happy communities to live, work and play in the Health Planning Council of Northeast Florida is hosting Jacksonville's 1st 7K - The Community First Hale & Hearty 7K on June 2, 2012 at the Riverside Arts Market.
What does HPCNEF stand for?
HPCNEF stands for Health Planning Council of Northeast Florida
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- High Performance Computing Modernization Program Office (Department of Defense)
- High Park Centennial Montessori School (Canada)
- High Performance Concrete Masonry Units
- Harlem Palliative Care Network (New York, NY)
- Heinrich Professional Consultant Network (Stuttgart, Germany)
- High Performance Computing and Networking
- High Performance Computing Network
- High Performance Computing and Networking Center (Kasetsart University; Bangkok, Thailand)
- Hospice and Palliative Care of Northern Colorado, Incorporated
- High Performance Computing, Networking and Communication Systems
- High-Performance Computing Network
- Hospice Palliative Care Nursing Standards (Canada)
- High Pressure Cut Out (type of switch)
- Harris Prairie Church of Christ (Granger, IN, USA)
- Highland Park Church of Christ (Topeka, KS, USA)
- Hydro Power Construction Oversight Committee
- Health Professions Career Opportunity Program (California Office of Statewide Health Planning and Development)
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (book)
- Hewlett-Packard Certified Professional
- High Performance Computing Project (Rutgers University)
Samples in periodicals archive:
On Saturday June 2, Northeast Florida Counts, a health-related quality of life data initiative of the Health Planning Council of Northeast Florida (501c3), will award a one-year, non-renewable scholarship in the amount of $2,500 to two local students to help defer educational costs for a period of one year's matriculation at any accredited two- or four-year college or university.
St Johns River Rural Health Network (SJRRHN) will work with the Health Planning Council of Northeast Florida to lead this important discussion.