com/, provides Medical Mutual group customers an effective day-to-day online health plan management system.
What does HPMS stand for?
HPMS stands for Health Plan Management System (US DHHS)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HPMS
We have 39 other meanings of HPMS in our Acronym Attic
- Hanford Performance Measurement Program
- Healthcare Project Management Partners (Virginia)
- Hiroshima Peace Memorial Park (Japan)
- Hospital Payment Monitoring Program
- Hydroxy 2 Phosphonomethoxy Propyl Adenine
- Hydroxy 2 Phosphonomethoxy Propyl Cytosine (chemistry)
- High Point Metropolitan Planning Organization
- Human Plasma Membrane Receptome (Stanford University; California)
- Harper Park Middle School
- Health Pharma Marketing Services
- Hierarchical Process Modeling System
- High Performance Mass Spectrometers
- High-Performance Mixed Signals (semiconductors; NXP)
- Highway Performance Monitoring System
- Home Pain Management Systems, Inc. (Windham, New Hampshire)
- High Priority Mission Support Kit
- High Performance Motor Sports Organization (Ferris State Organization; Big Rapids, MI)
- High Performance Management Techniques (COPC)
- Hepatic Plasma Membrane Vesicles (physiology)
- High Performance Marine Vessels
Samples in periodicals archive:
Under the new rules, Part D plan sponsors must report the number of non-low-income-subsidy (LIS) beneficiaries enrolled in each benefit plan offered by the sponsor, and the number of beneficiaries who have reached the coverage gap, through CMS's Health Plan Management System (HPMS).
The company says its improved health plan management system will enrich its product offering at no additional cost, but add value with more powerful chronic disease and health risk management.
CGI-AMS will now also provide support and enhancements to The Health Plan Management System - a Web-enabled centralized information system used to analyze Plan level quality of care, benefit packages, financial management data, and compliance monitoring.
CAREasp Product development is on target for a January implementation of significant portions of this Internet-based health plan management system.