The readership for the book includes employers as well as medical directors, health plan administrators, occupational and public health practitioners, and students and researchers.
What does HPA stand for?
HPA stands for Health Plan Administrator
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of HPA
We have 327 other meanings of HPA in our Acronym Attic
- Hard Physical Address
- Harry Potter Alliance (fiction)
- Haunted Pennsylvania (website)
- Hawaii Paroling Authority
- Hawaii Preparatory Academy
- Hawaii Psychological Association
- Hawaii Publishers Association (Kaneohe, HI)
- Hazardous Products Act
- Head of Processing Activity
- Head of Procuring Activity
- Health Planning Agency (various locations)
- Health Policy and Administration (education program)
- Health Policy Authority
- Health Protection Agency (UK)
- Hereditary Papulotranslucent Acrokeratoderma
- Hermes Precisa Australia
- High Payoff Activity
- High Performance Addressing
- High Performance Aircraft (aviation)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Day two will center on healthcare business development in Thailand, including panelists and roundtable discussions with business executives, health plan administrators, and medical and government officials from the United States and Thailand.
provider of medical insurance, will buy closely held Florida Health Plan Administrators LLC (Sunrise FL) for $685 million to add 295,000 customers in Florida, one of the fastestgrowing states.
Physicians, policy makers, and health plan administrators interviewed by HSC said that costs are growing much faster than wages and incomes.
NovaSys Health, an Arkansas-based managed care company and health plan administrator, has been elected as a health plan administrator for the Arkansas State Employees Association (effective Jan.
The new Web-based software, PerformancePlus, allows health plan administrators to develop complex compensation and bonus programs and perform modeling and forecasting scenarios.
PacifiCare Health Plan Administrators will be the contracting agency.
Cohen Staff Writers United Health Group's decision to give doctors, and not health plan administrators, decision-making power over patient care received mixed reviews Tuesday from doctors, HMOs, and Wall Street analysts.