Louis as president of Health Partners of the Midwest.
What does HPMW stand for?
HPMW stands for Health Partners of the Midwest
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HPMW
We have 2 other meanings of HPMW in our Acronym Attic
- Highway Performance Monitoring System
- Home Pain Management Systems, Inc. (Windham, New Hampshire)
- High Priority Mission Support Kit
- High Performance Motor Sports Organization (Ferris State Organization; Big Rapids, MI)
- High Performance Management Techniques (COPC)
- Hepatic Plasma Membrane Vesicles (physiology)
- High Performance Marine Vessels
- High Productivity Motor Vehicle (New Zealand)
- High-Pressure Mercury-Vapor (lighting technology)
- Human Pulmonary Microvascular Endothelial Cell
Samples in periodicals archive:
Nussbaum joined BJC Health System in 1996 as executive vice president of medical affairs and system integration and served as chairman and chief executive officer of Health Partners of the Midwest, a joint health plan of BJC and Washington University School of Medicine.
He was chairman of Health Partners of the Midwest, a health plan that is jointly owned by Washington University School of Medicine and BJC.