Tuesday, 10am: Overview and Scrutiny Management Committee: To consider terms for the Joint Health Overview and Scrutiny Committee - Terms of Reference for New Congenital Heart Disease Review.
What does HOSC stand for?
HOSC stands for Health Overview and Scrutiny Committee (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HOSC
We have 6 other meanings of HOSC in our Acronym Attic
- Health Occupation Student Association
- Health Occupations Students of America (Flower Mound, TX)
- Hearing Office Systems Assistant
- Higher-Order Spectral Analysis
- Hydroxylamine-O-Sulfonic Acid
- Hastings Overseas Students Advisory Council (UK)
- Hall of Science Amateur Radio Club Inc. (Kew Gardens, NY)
- Hands-On Stick & Throttle
- Hoteliers Association in Benidorm and Costa Blanca (Spain)
- Heads of Special Collections (University of California system)
- Higher-Order and Symbolic Computation
- History of Science Cases
- Huntsville Operations Support Center
- Hybrid Operating System Cluster
- Human Oesophageal Squamous Cell Carcinoma (cancer)
- Human Oral Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- History of Science Cases for Schools
- Head of Staff Development (UK)
- Head of Sub-Delegation (various locations)
- Hybrid Ordered-Statistic Decoding
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Joint Health Overview and Scrutiny Committee for Yorkshire and the Humber has said it is imperative that the paediatric heart unit at Leeds General Infirmary resumes operations "as quickly as possible".
Members of Durham County Council's adults, wellbeing and health overview and scrutiny committee were told the North East Ambulance Service would provide two extra vehicles with increased paramedic cover in the dales area during the day.
Therefore I would request that at the conclusion of the Healthcare Commission's intervention you attend the Health Overview and Scrutiny Committee to outline your next steps.
Birmingham City Council's Health Overview and Scrutiny Committee has written to Paul O'Connor calling him before members to answer hard-hitting questions and outline the hospital's plans.
At a meeting of the Joint Health Overview and Scrutiny Committee, Dr Mike Bewick, from NHS England, said he apologised for the inconvenience caused by the suspension but not for the decision.
It has been launched by the health overview and scrutiny committees from all 12 North-east councils and will look at the physical, mental and broader health needs of ex-servicemen, women and their families.
Coun Robin Todd, chair of Durham County Council's Adults, Wellbeing and Health Overview and Scrutiny Committee, said: "We are extremely pleased to receive national support for this important work.