com)-- The Avon Breast Health Outreach Program has awarded a $60,000 one-year grant to the Breast Health Outreach Program (BHOP) at The University of Tennessee Medical Center Cancer Institute to increase awareness of the life-saving benefits of early detection of breast cancer.
What does HOP stand for?
HOP stands for Health Outreach Program (various organizations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HOP
We have 103 other meanings of HOP in our Acronym Attic
- Handbook of Pragmatics (linguistics; John Benjamins Publishing Company)
- Hands on Partnership
- Hands on Physics
- He Oranga Poutama (New Zealand; Maori sports and culture)
- Head of Pancreas
- Head of Procurement (various locations)
- Head of Profession
- Head of Programmes
- Head on Pillow
- Health Outreach Partner
- Healthy Options for Planeview (Community-Campus Partnership with Wichita State University)
- Heater Output Power
- Heating Oil Partners (now HOP Energy, LLC)
- Helicopter Operation
- Helium Oxidizer Tank Pressure
- Help Other People
- Heritage of Pride (New York, NY)
- Heropbou En Ontwikkelings Program (Reconstruction and Development Program; South Africa)
- Hierarchical Observing Protocol
- High Output Paraffin
Samples in periodicals archive:
During this same time period, bank employees throughout Chicagoland and Northwest Indiana will raise money to benefit Vital Bridges Grocery Centers of Heartland Health Outreach program and the Northwest Indiana Food Bank.
Kikano had launched a number of innovative community health outreach programs in recent years.
5 million of the coalition's health-care funding, prompting the organization to close two of its housing facilities, enact a salary freeze for employees and close its Health Outreach Program, a mobile medical clinic.
Other Novant facilities and programs include nursing homes, outpatient surgery centers, medical plazas, rehabilitation programs, community health outreach programs and the national MedQuest organization with 103 imaging centers in 13 states.
The funds will be used for a maternal and child health outreach program in the Nahr al-Bared Palestinian refugee camp in Lebanon," the minister's spokeswoman said.
Local, regional, and national governments can also implement health outreach programs for girls and boys.
The program has existed since 1994 as a collaboration with the Mount Sinai School of Medicine environmental health outreach program, which is directed by Sherman.