The new zoledronic acid findings came from an extension of the Health Outcomes and Reduced Incidence With Zoledronic Acid Once Yearly (HORIZON) Pivotal Fracture Trial, which compared a single, annual infusion of zoledronic add with placebo in postmenopausal women with osteoporosis during 3 years of treatment (N.
What does HORIZON stand for?
HORIZON stands for Health Outcomes and Reduced Incidence with Zoledronic Acid Once Yearly
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of HORIZON
- Hematology Oncology Research Center and Stem Cell Transplantation (Tehran, Iran)
- Head of Regional Delegation (Red Cross)
- Horizons of Rock Developing Everywhere (band)
- Human Olfactory Receptor Data Exploratorium (database)
- Horticultural Research and Development Institute (Sri Lanka)
- Hotels, Restaurantes & Catering
- Hotels, Restaurants, Cafes (Dutch)
- Hand-Over Request
- History of Racialisation Group (University of Victoria; Victoria, British Columbia, Canada; est. 1995)
- Helicoptere d'Observation Radar et d'Investigation sur Zone (France)
- Home Office Reference Laboratory, Inc.
- Hibernate Once, Resume Many
- Hotel and Restaurant Management (Canada)
- Halt Outrageous Railroad Noise (Mt. Tabor, NJ)
- Head on Radio Network
- Health Organization Research Norway
- Reporting of Communist Flag shipping (obsolete) (see INPALM)
- Hybrid Opto-Electronic Ring Network (Stanford University/Sprint)
- Horology (science of timekeeping)