The Viant organization encompasses all of the previous CNS entities including Beech Street, ppoNEXT, Health Network Systems and Concentra Preferred Systems.
What does HNS stand for?
HNS stands for Health Network System (Ontario, Canada)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of HNS
We have 68 other meanings of HNS in our Acronym Attic
- Human Nutraceutical Research Unit (University of Guelph; Canada)
- Human Nutrition Research Unit (University of Alberta)
- Highest Net Resource Value
- H. Norman Schwarzkopf
- Haines, AK, USA (Airport Code)
- Harbor Navigation Study (New York/New Jersey)
- Hardy Nursery Stock (horticulture)
- Hazardous Noxious Substances
- Head & Neck Surgery
- Health and Natural Sciences (various universities)
- Helicopter Navigation System
- Help Net Security
- Hermitage Numismatic Society
- Hexanitrostilbene (explosive)
- Hispanic News Service, Inc (Northcross, GA)
- Holy Name Society (religious organization)
- Hospice of the North Shore (Danvers, MA)
- Host-Nation Support
- Hotel Nikko Saigon (Saigon, Vietnam)
- Housing and Neighborhood Services (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
GBA Health Network Systems offers a Linux-based application service provider (ASP) model of its Web-based MEDfx Practice Management Solution.
Medicare and Medicaid reimbursement programs to pay for performance, providing incentives to foster higher quality, greater efficiency, and best practices * Existing federal, state, and health network systems and practices to promote data sharing and protection of patient privacy
R) and subsidiary Health Network Systems LLC, are the nation's largest healthcare cost management specialists, processing over $5 billion claims annually for leading health insurance carriers, Blues plans, TPAs and self-insured employers.
This will allow Health Net to streamline claim pricing and data maintenance, decrease human intervention and utilize the information provided by the Health Network Systems provider and pricing system in contract negotiations and provider relations, all of which may directly impact its financial performance.
The Pet Health Network system is a touch-screen computer that provides health information in the exam rooms to be accessed by the pet owner, veterinarian and staff.
has implemented a new contract pricing technology developed by Health Network Systems allowing PacifiCare to automate the claims reimbursement function.
About Viant Viant (formerly Concentra Network Services, includes Beech Street Corporation, ppoNEXT, Health Network Systems and Concentra Preferred Systems) provides healthcare payment solutions through primary and supplemental networks, integrated network and contract management, specialized cost containment strategies and post payment recovery services to the U.