Structured around Cerner's Health Network Architecture single architecture, this application has been designed to share clinical, administrative and billing data across the enterprise.
What does HNA stand for?
HNA stands for Health Network Architecture
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of HNA
We have 75 other meanings of HNA in our Acronym Attic
- Nitrogen Mustard (blister chemical agent)
- Head and Neck Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Hospitalman 1st Class (US Navy rating)
- Hospitalman 2nd Class (US Navy rating)
- Hospitalman 3rd Class (US Navy rating)
- Tris 2-Chloroethyl Ethylamine (organic compound)
- Hagemeyer North America (Charleston, SC)
- Hampshire Neighborhood Association (Waldorf, Maryland)
- Hawaii Nurses Association
- Health Network America (various locations)
- Healthcare Networks of America
- Hereditary Neuralgic Amyotrophy
- Hessische/Niedersächsische Allgemeine (German newspaper)
- High Apparent Nucleic Acid
- High Nickel Alloy
- High North Alliance
- Historians of Netherlandish Art (est. 1983)
- Hitachi Network Architecture
- Home Network Assistant (software)
- Honda North America (vehicles)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The following are trademarks and/or service marks of Cerner Corporation: Cerner, Cerner's logo, Health Network Architecture, HNA Millennium and Discern Expert.
The following are trademarks and/or service marks of Cerner Corporation: Cerner, Cerner's logo, Health Network Architecture, HNA Millennium and IQHealth.
Cerner will incorporate the technology and content of Oceania's knowledge base within its acclaimed Health Network Architecture (HNA) Millennium(R) clinical and management information systems.
com/cgi-bin/prnh/19990421/CERNLOGO ) "During 1999, Cerner completed 349 successful implementations of our Health Network Architecture (HNA) Millennium applications," said Glenn Tobin, Chief Operating Officer of Cerner.
a worldwide leader in speech recognition software, and Cerner Corporation (NASDAQ:CERN), a leading supplier of clinical and management information and knowledge systems for healthcare organizations worldwide, today announced an agreement to integrate Dragon NaturallySpeaking(tm) speech recognition technology into Cerner's Health Network Architecture (HNA) Millennium.
16 /PRNewswire/ -- Cerner Corporation (Nasdaq: CERN) and Shriners Hospitals for Children announced today that, during the third quarter, Shriners chose Cerner's Health Network Architecture (HNA) Millennium suite of applications as the sole health care information system for its network of 22 pediatric hospitals in North America.
Under these agreements, Synetic's healthcare communications subsidiary (SHC) has obtained a perpetual software license to the broad functionality embedded in Cerner's Health Network Architecture (HNA) and Cerner has received a 19.