Two American Health Law Association attorneys (including a former Part B Medicare attorney) said this was a "classic" example of abuse of medical necessity to ration Medicare benefits.
What does HLA stand for?
HLA stands for Health Law Association (various locations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HLA
We have 161 other meanings of HLA in our Acronym Attic
- Half-Life 2 Jaykin Bacon: Source (gaming)
- Half Life 2 Single Player (video game mode)
- Health Level 7 (formatting and protocol standard)
- Health Level Seven Enterprise Communications Framework
- Halifax Library Association (Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada)
- Handball Liga Austria (German: Handball League Austria)
- Handbook of Latin American Studies (database)
- Harding Lawson Associates
- Hawaii Lai'ieikawai Association
- Health Law Advocates (Boston, MA)