That followed a similar letter last week from eight other mental health advocates: the Center for Public Representation, Disability Law Center, Health Law Advocates, M-Power, Massachusetts Association for Mental Health, Massachusetts Council of Human Service Providers, Mental Health Legal Advisors Committee and Vinfen Corporation.
What does HLA stand for?
HLA stands for Health Law Advocates (Boston, MA)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HLA
We have 161 other meanings of HLA in our Acronym Attic
- Half Life 2 Episode 3 (gaming)
- Half-Life 2 Jaykin Bacon: Source (gaming)
- Half Life 2 Single Player (video game mode)
- Health Level 7 (formatting and protocol standard)
- Health Level Seven Enterprise Communications Framework
- Halifax Library Association (Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada)
- Handball Liga Austria (German: Handball League Austria)
- Handbook of Latin American Studies (database)
- Harding Lawson Associates
- Hawaii Lai'ieikawai Association
- Health Law Association (various locations)
- Healthy Living Alliance (Missouri)
- Heat & Limited Ammo (gaming, Mech Warrior)
- Heat Loss Analysis, Inc. (Alaska)
- Heated Living Area (real estate)
- Heavy Lift Aircraft
- Heavy Load Assessment
- Helicopter Landing Area
- Higgins Lectureship Award (AISC)
- High Layer Compatibility
Samples in periodicals archive:
Source: Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield (June 27, 1:54PM) Proskauer and Health Law Advocates to Host Health Care Reform Panel Discussion Source: Proskauer (June 27, 11:26AM) COLUMBUS, Ohio--Nine in 10 Retired Americans Confident They Can Pay for Future Health Care Costs Source: Nationwide (June 26, 10AM) LONG BEACH, Calif.
Additionally, Thompson is an adjunct Professor of Insurance Law at the Southern New England School of Law, Health Law Advocates Advisory Board member and Massachusetts Bar Association Health Law co-chairman.