php Health InterNetwork Access to Research Initiative (HINARI):http://www.
What does HINARI stand for?
HINARI stands for Health InterNetwork Access to Research Initiative
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Hinton (Amtrak station code; Hinton, WV)
- Holder Identification Number
- Holiday Inn North (hotel)
- Hot Import Nights
- Hull Identification Number
- Humanitarian Information Network
- Sacheon Domestic Airport (South Korea)
- Homeopathic Institute of North America (Canada)
- Hrvatska Izvjestajna Novinska Agencija (Croatian National News Agency)
- Health Information Network for Advanced Planning (World Health Organization)
- Haskell Indian Nations College (Lawrence, KS)
- Hackney and Islington National Childbirth Trust (UK)
- Health Information Network Europe (EU; Brussels, Belgium)
- Heterogeneous In-house Networking Environment
- History of the Near East (University of California, San Diego)
- Health Industry Network
- Haemophilus Influenzae
- Health Information Science (University of Victoria school of study)
- Housing Initiative of North Fulton (Roswell, GA)
- Host Information
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Lancet, as well as more than 600 Elsevier journals, continues to support the World Health Organization's Health InterNetwork Access to Research Initiative (HINARI), thereby making its content freely available through the internet to users in the developing world.
Business Editors DORDRECHT, The Netherlands--(BUSINESS WIRE)--July 29, 2003 Kluwer Academic Publishers announced its participation in the second phase of the prestigious philanthropic project Health InterNetwork Access to Research Initiative (HINARI).