Kristan was the director of the State of Wisconsin's $200 million high-risk health insurance program, the Health Insurance Risk Sharing Plan (HIRSP).
What does HIRSP stand for?
HIRSP stands for Health Insurance Risk Sharing Plan (Wisconsin)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
We have 1 other meaning of HIRSP in our Acronym Attic
- Human Injury Research and Regenerative Technologies (Purdue University)
- Head Injury Rehabilitation Services (est. 1984; California)
- Health Information Resources and Services, Inc.
- Heron Island Research Station (Australia)
- High-resolution Infrared Radiation Sounder
- HIV Information Resources System
- High Resolution Infrared Sounder/Microwave Sounding Unit
- High-Resolution Situational Awareness
- High Resolution Synthetic Aperture Data Processor
- Health Insurance Reform Simulation Model (Urban Institute)
- Hover Infrared Suppressor Subsystem (US DoD)
- Hover Infrared Supression System
- Hazardous Incident Response Team (various locations)
- Head Injury Retrieval Trial (clinical trial)
- High Intensity Resistance Training
- High Reynolds Number Tunnel
- Hitachi Incident Response Team (est. 1998)
- Hurricane Intercept Research Team
- Heart of Iowa Regional Transit Agency (Des Moines, IA)
- High Intensity Radio Transmission Area
Samples in periodicals archive:
24 /PRNewswire/ -- The Office of the Commissioner of Insurance (OCI), has announced plans to award administration of the Health Insurance Risk Sharing Plan (HIRSP) contract to Blue Cross & Blue Shield United of Wisconsin (BC&BSU).