Product approval will be followed up with a request for hospital reimbursement through the Korean Health Insurance Review Agency (HIRA).
What does HIRA stand for?
HIRA stands for Health Insurance Review Agency (Seoul, South Korea)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HIRA
We have 4 other meanings of HIRA in our Acronym Attic
- Hot In-Place Recycling (asphalt pavements)
- Household Income by Race (demographics)
- Housing Information and Referral (Port Huron, MI)
- Hydrostatic Impact Rocket
- Hypervelocity Impact Research
- Human Insulin Receptor Isoform A or B
- Human Insulin Receptor Isoform-A
- Half-Impulse Radiating Antenna
- Hazard Identification and Risk Assessment
- Health Industry Representatives Association
- Hoffman Island Radio Association (USA)
- Hop-Based Integrated Routing Algorithm
- High Resolution Airglow and Aurora Spectrograph
- High-Resolution Atomic Beam
- Hazard Identification, Risk Assessment and Control
- heading, intro, rule (the law), application, then conclusion (law)
- Headings Issues Theory/Rules Applications Conclusion
- High Range Radiation Counter
- Highly Instrumented Reactor for Atmospheric Chemistry
- Hybrid In-Bore Rocket Assisted Motor
Samples in periodicals archive:
Health Insurance Review Agency and Nielsen Media Research -- received a total of 26 Winter Corp.
was ranked first in the South Korean pharmaceutical market in terms of requested reimbursement totals, according to Health Insurance Review Agency (HIRA).