Health information for international travel 2001-2002.
What does HIFIT stand for?
HIFIT stands for Health Information for International Travel
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Hurt Injustice Fear and Frustration (anger management)
- Hell Is for Heroes (band)
- Heterodyne Instrument for FIRST (Far-Infra-Red and Sub-Millimeter Telescope)
- High Fidelity
- High Fire Performance Wood Products (European manufacturers)
- Hotel Investment Forum India (conference)
- Hull International Fisheries Institute (est. 1989; University of Hull; Hull, England, UK)
- Hypertext Interface for Information (Esprit)
- Harvard Islamic Finance Information Program
- Homeless Individuals and Families Information System (Canada)
- High Fidelity Interactive Visual Environment
- High Fidelity Tester Access Fixture (Advantest)
- Helsingfors Idrotts Förening Kamraterna (Helsinki Sports Club Comrades)
- Helsingfors Idrottsföreningsklubb (Finland, Ice hockey team)
- Harbin Institute of Foreign Languages (China)
- Home for Infinite Losers (anime)
- Hungarian International Finance Limited
- Homeland Infrastructure Foundation Level Database
- HUD (Department of Housing and Urban Development) Integrated Financial Management Improvement Project
- Halifax Investment Fund Managers Limited (est. 1986; UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The lates Summary of Health information for International Travel, published biweekly by the Centers for Disease Control in Atlanta, reports that the CDC has received many inquiries about where to obtain immune serum globulin (gamma globulin).