Rippen, MD, PhD, MPH, is Director and Co-founder of the Health Information Technology Institute in McLean, Virginia.
What does HITI stand for?
HITI stands for Health Information Technology Institute
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HITI
We have 1 other meaning of HITI in our Acronym Attic
- Housing Improvement Task Force (US and UK)
- Human Intestinal Trefoil Factor (endocrinology)
- Hypervelocity Impact Technology Facility (NASA)
- Heterojunction Interband Tunneling Field Effect Transistor
- Hole in the Ground
- Hockey in the Hood (Detroit, MI hockey tournament)
- Hole in the Head (fish disease)
- Hospital In The Home
- How In The Hell?
- Hole in the Head Gang (boomerang group)
- Healthcare Information Technology Initiative (Chicago, IL)
- Hospitality Industry Technology Integration Standards project
- High Tech Information Technology
- Harrisburg Institute of Tae Kwon Do (Pennsylvania)
- High Interest Target List
- Human Interface Technology Laboratory (University of Washington)
- Humans In The Loop
- Human Interface Technology Lab
- Health Informatics Technology Management (British Columbia Institute of Technology; Canada)