org) is president and CEO of the American Medical Informatics Association in Bethesda, Maryland, and a professor in the School of Health Information Sciences at the University of Texas Health Science Center in Houston, Texas.
What does HINF stand for?
HINF stands for Health Information Science (University of Victoria school of study)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of HINF
We have 1 other meaning of HINF in our Acronym Attic
- Hrvatska Izvjestajna Novinska Agencija (Croatian National News Agency)
- Health Information Network for Advanced Planning (World Health Organization)
- Health InterNetwork Access to Research Initiative
- Haskell Indian Nations College (Lawrence, KS)
- Hackney and Islington National Childbirth Trust (UK)
- Health Information Network Europe (EU; Brussels, Belgium)
- Heterogeneous In-house Networking Environment
- History of the Near East (University of California, San Diego)
- Health Industry Network
- Haemophilus Influenzae
- Housing Initiative of North Fulton (Roswell, GA)
- Host Information
- Hawaii Natural Heritage Program
- Heinz Infant Nutrition Institute
- Hostelling International Northern Ireland (UK)
- HealthCare Institute of New Jersey
- Hospital-Issued Notice of Noncoverage
- Husband in Name Only
- Health Informatics National Occupational Standards (UK)
- Human Inducible Nitric Oxide Synthase
Samples in periodicals archive:
Kurth reported receiving funding from McNeil Consumer & Specialty Pharmaceuticals, Merck, and Wyeth Consumer Healthcare; serving as a consultant to i3 Drug Safety and World Health Information Science Consultants; and receiving honoraria from Genzyme, Merck, and Pfizer.
This is brand new," said Lex Frieden, who heads the lab at The University of Texas School of Health Information Sciences at Houston and is a senior vice president at TIRR Memorial Hermann.
Francis Simmons, from Ghana, who is about to start a master's degree in health information science, was enthusiastic about the scheme.
principal of World Health Information Science Consultants, LLC (WHISCON), and adjunct professor of epidemiology at Harvard School of Public Health.
Historical works include 1) scholarly works in the history or philosophy of medicine, public health and the life sciences, the development of medical research and health services, bioethics, and studies on the interrelationship of medicine and society; and 2) scholarly works in the history or philosophy of health informatics, health information sciences, biomedical communications, and health sciences librarianship.
In a preliminary study to assess the level of knowledge and skills development of significance to employers of health information science graduates in Canada, Protti (1984) conducted a limited survey of senior officials in health organizations and agencies across Canada.
principal, World Health Information Science Consultants, LLC (WHISCON); Stephen A.