has selected the Health Information Network of Tennessee (HINT) as its provider of on-line access to healthcare information -- a service that will improve the quality of healthcare service for the patients of PHP's 3,000 participating physicians.
What does HINT stand for?
HINT stands for Health Information Network of Tennessee
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HINT
We have 11 other meanings of HINT in our Acronym Attic
- Heat-Inactivated Normal Pig Serum
- Heat-Inactivated Normal Rabbit Serum (aka Heat-Inactivated Normal Rat Serum)
- Heat-Inactivated Normal Rat Serum (aka Heat-Inactivated Normal Rabbit Serum)
- Heinz Institute of Nutritional Sciences (est. 1986; nutrition research support and education; H. J. Heinz Co.)
- Helicopter Integrated Navigation System
- High Intensity Narrow Spectrum (light)
- High Intensity Neutrino Source (research and development program; US Department of Energy; Washington, DC)
- Hinsichtlich (German: with regard to)
- Human Insulin
- Harris Infant Neuromotor Test
- Health Insurance Navigation Tool (insurance aid; music industry)
- Hearing in Noise Test
- Hierarchical Integration (benchmark)
- Histidine Triad Nucleotide-Binding Protein
- Holland Interuniversity Nifedipine Trial
- Ham Internet (ham radio activity on internet)
- Health Information National Trends Survey
- Home Instructors Need Team Support (home school support group; Charlotte, NC)
- Haskell Indian Nations University (Lawrence, Kansas)
- Hawaiian Islands National Wildlife Refuge