What does HIIAC stand for?
HIIAC stands for Health Information Infrastructure Advisory Committee (Oregon)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Houston Industries Incorporated (Houston, TX)
- Ionized Atomic Hydrogen (chemistry)
- Lake Havasu City, AZ, USA (Airport Code)
- Hawaii Independent Insurance Agents Association (professional organization)
- Health Inequality Impact Assessment
- Hog Island Improvement Association (Portsmouth, RI)
- Holiday Isle Improvement Association
- Home Inspection Institute of America
- Hungarian Institute of International Affairs (est. 2007)
- Health Information Infrastructure Advisory Board
- Heated Intraoperative Intraperitoneal Chemotherapy (medical treatment)
- Hurricane Insurance Information Center
- Hyperthermic Intraperitoneal Intraoperative Chemotherapy
- Health Insurance Information Counseling and Assistance Program
- Haemophilus Influenzae Invasive Disease
- Harvard Institute for International Development
- Health Industry and Investment Division (Australia)
- Heavy Ion Induced Desorption
- Handheld Interagency Identity Detection Equipment (Marine Corps)
- How Is It Going?