The Tampa Bay RHIO pilot was chosen because of the strong support from local businesses and health care providers according to Michael Heekin, chairman of the Governor's Health Information Infrastructure Advisory Board.
What does HIIAB stand for?
HIIAB stands for Health Information Infrastructure Advisory Board
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Horner Insurance, Inc (Christiansburg, VA)
- Houston Industries Incorporated (Houston, TX)
- Ionized Atomic Hydrogen (chemistry)
- Lake Havasu City, AZ, USA (Airport Code)
- Hawaii Independent Insurance Agents Association (professional organization)
- Health Inequality Impact Assessment
- Hog Island Improvement Association (Portsmouth, RI)
- Holiday Isle Improvement Association
- Home Inspection Institute of America
- Hungarian Institute of International Affairs (est. 2007)
- Health Information Infrastructure Advisory Committee (Oregon)
- Heated Intraoperative Intraperitoneal Chemotherapy (medical treatment)
- Hurricane Insurance Information Center
- Hyperthermic Intraperitoneal Intraoperative Chemotherapy
- Health Insurance Information Counseling and Assistance Program
- Haemophilus Influenzae Invasive Disease
- Harvard Institute for International Development
- Health Industry and Investment Division (Australia)
- Heavy Ion Induced Desorption
- Handheld Interagency Identity Detection Equipment (Marine Corps)
Samples in periodicals archive:
00, in conjunction with Microsoft HealthVault The grant program is administered by the HCA in collaboration with the Health Information Infrastructure Advisory Board (HIIAB) - a statewide board that advises HCA on strategy for adoption and use of electronic health information and electronic medical records in the state's health care community.