Provider of the industry leading ChartMaxx(R) and Care360(TM) Physician Portal solutions, MedPlus has launched independent Clinical Portal & Data Exchange Engine implementations at Manhattan's New York Clinical Information Exchange (NYCLIX) and the Health Information Exchange of New York (HIXNY) in Albany.
What does HIXNY stand for?
HIXNY stands for Health Information Exchange of New York (Clifton Park, NY)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Home Is Where the Heart Is
- Hillingdon Independent Wheelchair User Group (UK)
- Health Informatics World Wide
- Hampshire and Isle of Wight Wildlife Trust (UK)
- Health Insurance Exchange
- Heterogeneous Information Exchange
- Hollosi Information EXchange
- Highest Temperature Exceeded for All Time
- Highest Temperature Exceeded For the Month
- Highest Temperature Exceeded So Early
- Highest Temperature Exceeded So Late
- Helsingin Invalidien Yhdistys (Finnish: Helsinki Invalid Association)
- Hamilton Island Yacht Club (Australia)
- Health in Your Environment (Nottinghamshire, UK)
- Honk If You Love Jesus
- Have It Your Way
- High Impact Zone (water quality)
- High Intensity Zone
- Home Ignition Zone (fire safety)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Health Information Exchange of New York (HIXNY) was recently awarded $1.
Health Information Exchange of New York (HIXNY), a not-for-profit organization that offers a secure technology infrastructure and services for exchanging health information among hospitals and doctors in the Capital Region and Northern New York, is one data sharing initiative in Prime Care's region.