The focus of Health Informatics New Zealand (HINZ)--a national, not-for-profit organization--is to help improve business processes and patient care.
What does HINZ stand for?
HINZ stands for Health Informatics New Zealand
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Health Insurance Navigation Tool (insurance aid; music industry)
- Hearing in Noise Test
- Hierarchical Integration (benchmark)
- Histidine Triad Nucleotide-Binding Protein
- Holland Interuniversity Nifedipine Trial
- Ham Internet (ham radio activity on internet)
- Health Information National Trends Survey
- Home Instructors Need Team Support (home school support group; Charlotte, NC)
- Haskell Indian Nations University (Lawrence, Kansas)
- Hawaiian Islands National Wildlife Refuge
- Harvard International Office
- Health Information Organization
- Health Insuring Organization
- High Income Opportunities
- High Intensity Operations
- Hire Immigrants Ottawa (Canada)
- Hogere Informatica-Opleiding
- Hole-In-One (chiropractic)
- Horse Industry Organization
- Horse Inspection Organization (inspects walking horses at horse shows)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The umbrella group uniting those interested in this area is Health Informatics New Zealand (HINZ).
I would like to thank Health Informatics New Zealand for supporting me to attend this conference.