com/) one of the world's largest health informatics conferences designed to share the knowledge, experience, and solutions of industry leaders.
What does HIC stand for?
HIC stands for Health Informatics Conference
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HIC
We have 167 other meanings of HIC in our Acronym Attic
- Hardened Intersite Cable (US Air Force)
- Hardwood Information Center
- Hawaii Information Consortium
- Hawaii International Child
- Hawaiian Island Creations
- Head Impact Criteria (Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard)
- Head Injury Criterion
- Headend Interface Converter
- Health Identification Card
- Health Informatics Committee (of the Australian Computer Society)
- Health Informatics Consulting (Belle Mead, NJ)
- Health Information Center
- Health Insurance Claim
- Health Insurance Commission
- Heat Interchanger
- Hemorrhoid Information Center (website)
- Herding Instinct Certified (American and Canadian Kennel Clubs)
- Hickam Air Force Base (Hawaii)
- Hierarchical Ingredient Code (pharmacology)
- High Income Country
Samples in periodicals archive:
The award, which honors excellence in implementing electronic health records (EHRs), was presented last week at the 2011 Public Health Informatics Conference.
Atlas Public Health today announced its plans to participate in the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention's annual Public Health Informatics conference to be held in Atlanta, Georgia from August 21-24, 2011 at the Hyatt Regency.