220 COMMON LANGUAGE[R] Equipment Identification (CLEI) for telecommunications equipment, and the Health Industry Business Communications Council (HIBCC) code for non-pharmaceutical health-care products can be used.
What does HIBCC stand for?
HIBCC stands for Health Industry Business Communications Council
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 3 other meanings of HIBCC in our Acronym Attic
- Health Insurance Benefits Advisory Council
- High Brightness Accelerator FEL (Laser)
- High Altitude Balloon
- Herning Institute of Business Administration and Technology (Aarhus University; Denmark)
- Hawaiian Islands Business Brokers
- Health Industry Bar Code
- Heathrow International Business Center (Florida)
- Highland Institute for Behavioral Change (Atlanta, GA)
- Hiroshima International Business College (Hiroshima, Japan)
- Horizontal Integration of Battle Command
- Haemophilus Influenzae Type B Capsular Polysaccharide
- Haemophilus Influenzae Type B Capsular PolySaccharide
- Haemophilus Influenzae Type B Conjugate Vaccine
- Hunt Institute for Botanical Documentation
- High Impulse Booster, Experimental
- Had It Before, Got It Again
- Health Insurance Buy-In (Colorado)
- Hypoxic Ischemic Brain Injury
- Haemophilus Influenzae Type B Invasive Disease
- Handelaren in Bouwmaterialen in Nederland (Dutch: Association of Dealers in Building Materials in the Netherlands)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Health Industry Business Communications Council (HIBCC), Phoenix www.
Health Care EBusiness Collaborative (HCEC), Health Industry Business Communications Council (HIBCC), and the Uniform Code Council, Inc.
To help inform, educate and unite the suppliers of automotive, aviation, defense, healthcare and telecommunications supply chains, the following conferences are scheduled to take place during the annual Frontline Solutions Expo in Chicago: Telecommunications Product Marking Symposium Hosted by the Alliance for Telecommunications Industry Solutions (ATIS) and Telecommunications Industry Forum (TCIF) November 12, 2001 Global Aviation Bar Code Forum Hosted by Airbus and The Boeing Company November 13-14, 2001 General Motors Supplier Education Conference Hosted by General Motors Corporation November 13, 2001 The UPN Congress Hosted by Health Industry Business Communications Council (HIBCC), Healthcare Distribution Management Association (HDMA, formerly NWDA), Uniform Code Council, Inc.
edu/cu/healthwise/ Health Industry Business Communications Council http://www.
President, Health Industry Business Communications Council and Michael Miller, Manager of Technical Support for UDL Laboratories, Inc.