The Health Impact Assessment Research Unit has already started work and results should be known in six weeks.
What does HIARU stand for?
HIARU stands for Health Impact Assessment Research Unit (University of Birmingham; Edgbaston, Birmingham, UK)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Human Inhibitor of Apoptosis Protein
- Human Intestinal Alkaline Phosphatase
- Human Inhibitor of Apoptosis Protein-1
- High-performance Instrumented Airborne Platform for Environmental Research
- Hazard Identification & Abatement in Public & Indian Housing
- Heat-Induced Antigen Retrieval
- Hazard Identification Assessment Review Committee (Environmental Protection Agency, US)
- Higher Intelligence Auto Response Chess System (computer chess program)
- Hawaii Army National Guard
- Highlands Institute for American Religious and Philosophical Thought (North Carolina)
- Hampshire Industrial Archaeology Society (UK)
- Hebrew Immigrant Aid Society
- high intensity active sonar
- Homeland Insecurity Advisory System (political group; Washington, DC)
- Hospital Infantil Albert Sabin (Portuguese: Albert Sabin Children's Hospital; Fortaleza, Brazil)
- Hotel Industry Apprenticeship Scheme
- Hierros y Aplanaciones S.A. (Spain)
- Higher Institute of Applied Science & Technology (Damascus, Syria)
- Heater Input Air Temperature
- Heavy Ion Accelerator Technology (conference)