[FIGURE 2 OMITTED] Figure 3 compares the actual and predicted 2010 health expenditure growth rates for the current economic crisis in Italy and Switzerland as well as 2009 real GDP growth.
What does HEGR stand for?
HEGR stands for Health Expenditure Growth Rate
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Human Epidermal Growth Factor
- Humanized Enhanced Green Fluorescent Protein
- Human Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor
- Handbook on Economic Globalisation Indicators
- Higher Education General Information Survey
- High-Energy Gas Laser
- High Energy Gas Laser Facility
- Heated Exhaust Gas Oxygen Sensor
- High Energy-General Purpose
- Hôpital Européen Georges Pompidou (Paris, France)
- High Energy Gamma Ray Astronomy (experiment; Germany)
- High Energy Gamma Ray Observatory (India)
- Hasta El Gol Siempre (Spanish: Always to the Goal; Argentine football fan site)
- Heat-Electric Generating Station (nuclear energy; Russia and Ukraine)
- Helicopter External Gondola System
- High Economic Growth Scenario
- High Efficiency Genome Scanning (genetics)
- Higher Education General and Salaried Staff
- Human Erythrocyte Glucose Transporter
- Hospital Estadual Getulio Vargas (Portugeuese: Getulio Vargas State Hospital; Brazil)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Estimates of the gradual rise in health care costs--called the health expenditure growth rate (HEGR)--are especially critical, "because savings due to change in the HEGR are potentially far more important than one-time or static savings," Miller says.