21 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- State and local health departments have made significant progress toward improving public health emergency preparedness and response capabilities, says a Centers for Disease Control and Prevention report.
What does HEPR stand for?
HEPR stands for Health Emergency Preparedness and Response (various nations)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of HEPR
- Human Engineering Program Plan
- Human Services, Education, and Public Policy (University of Delaware)
- Hydro-Electrical Power Plant
- HIV Education and Prevention Project of Alameda County (Oakland, CA)
- Higher Education Pay and Prices Index (UK)
- 4-(2-Hydroxyethyl)-1-Piperazine-Propane-Sulfonic Acid
- Higher Education Payroll Personnel System (software; Washington State University)
- N-(2-Hydroxyethyl)Piperazine-N'-(2-Hydroxypropanesulfonic Acid)
- Hard grade Ethylene Propylene Rubber
- Health Education Professional Resources
- Hecho en Puerto Rico (Spanish: Made in Puerto Rico; entertainment production company)
- Hunger Eradication and Poverty Reduction (various organizations)
- Health Emergency Preparedness and Response Administration
- Hunger Eradication, Poverty Reduction and Employment (World Bank)
- High Energy Phenomena in Relativistic Outflows (astronomy conference)
- Higher Education Processes Network
- Health Economics and Policy Research Unit (University of Glamorgan; Pontypridd, Wales, UK)
- Higher Education Policy Research Unit (Ireland)
- Headline Earnings per Share
- Henderson European Property Securities (Henderson Investors Singapore)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Based on this premise, the program was designed to develop a workforce of health care professionals competent to respond to the medical consequences of bioterrorism and other public health emergency preparedness and response issues.
Whether it's instructor-led programs, online content, videoconferencing or satellite broadcasts, SumTotal believes its enterprise suite will offer both a platform and a storehouse for New Mexico's collective resources on health emergency preparedness and response.