But scientists at the Environmental Protection Agency's Health Effects Research Laboratory in Research Triangle Park, N.
What does HERL stand for?
HERL stands for Health Effects Research Laboratory
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of HERL
We have 3 other meanings of HERL in our Acronym Attic
- Human Ether-a-Go-go Related Gene
- Hants East Rural High School (Milford, Nova Scotia, Canada)
- Hants East Rural High School (Milford Station, Nova Scotia)
- Health Emotions Research Institute (University of Wisconsin)
- Higher Education Research Institute
- Hull Environment Research Institute (est. 2004; UK)
- Hydro Environmental Resources, Inc. (Vancouver, WA)
- Higher Education Reform in Lithuania (EU Poland and Hungary: Assistance for Restructuring their Economies programme)
- Hitachi Equipment Remote and Intelligent Observation System
- Hewlett-East Rockaway Jewish Center (New York)
- Human Engineering Research Laboratories
- Human-Environment Research Laboratory (University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign)
- Health Effects Research Laboratory Management Information System
- Hearings, Employee Relations, and Mediation
- High Energy Rope Mount
- Helping Europe Revitalise Manufacturing: An Educational Strategy
- Heuristic Emergency Response Management Expert System
- High-Energy Radiation Megavolt Electron Source
- Hotspot Ecosystem Research on the Margins of European Seas (Southampton, Hampshire, England, UK)
- Telematic Healthcare-Remoteness and Mobility Factors in Common European Scenarios (EU)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Robert Tardiff, a health risk analyst who dealt with these issues at EPA Health Effects Research Laboratory and now heads The Sapphire Group, a Health Science Risk Management firm in Bethesda, MD.
Birnbaum, director of environmental toxicology at the Environmental Protection Agency's Health Effects Research Laboratory in Research Triangle Park, N.