Research Program The research reported here was undertaken with support from the Australian Research Council (ARC) and the Health Department of Western Australia (HDWA).
What does HDWA stand for?
HDWA stands for Health Department of Western Australia
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
We have 1 other meaning of HDWA in our Acronym Attic
- Heisenberg-Dirac-Van Vleck
- Hanford Defined Waste
- Harley-Davidson of Washington
- Hemoglobin Distribution Width
- High density satellite derived wind
- High Dependency Ward (hospitals)
- Hollow Dielectric Waveguide
- Howaldtswerke-Deutsche Werft (German Shipbuilding Company)
- Hanford Defense Waste Environmental Impact Statement
- Health (Drinking Water) Amendment Act (New Zealand)
- Hunter District Water Board (Australia)
- High Desert Wireless Broadband Communications (Mojave, CA)
- Hardwood Floors (classified ads)
- Hi Desert Water District
- High Density Wave Division Multiplexing
- Health and Disability Working Group (Boston, MA)
- Heliport Design Working Group (International Civil Aviation Organization)
- Hispanic Diversity Working Group
Samples in periodicals archive:
Perth, Western Australia: Health Department of Western Australia.
Although the Health Department of Western Australia acknowledges the advanced scope of practice of rural and remote area nurses and is currently developing competencies to validate an advanced practice role, not all clinicians working in rural or remote areas have the experience or training to work at an advanced level.