Afzal Farooqi as Principal RMC and assured their cooperation for improving health delivery system in local hospitals.
What does HDS stand for?
HDS stands for Health Delivery System (various organizations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HDS
We have 199 other meanings of HDS in our Acronym Attic
- Hardware Diagnostic Suite
- Harmonic Drive Systems (Japan)
- Harry Dean Stanton (actor)
- Hartley Data Service, Inc. (Glenview, IL)
- Harvard Design School
- Harvard Divinity School
- Hazardous Devices School
- Head of Defence Sales (UK Ministry of Defence; now Head of Defence Export Sales)
- Head of Democratic Services (UK)
- Health and Diet Survey
- Healthcare Documentation Specialist (medical transcriptionist)
- Help Desk Support (information technology)
- Herbal Dietary Supplement
- Héroes del Silencio (rock group)
- Heteroschedastic Database System
- Hierarchic Dementia Scale
- Hierarchical Design System
- High Day Service Hour
- High Definition Scanning (3-dimensional laser scanning)
- High Definition Sound
Samples in periodicals archive:
Landacorp serves many of the nation's largest, most respected health plans and health delivery systems and has more than 50 million members under management on its platforms.
Cuba is far ahead of Pakistan in medical education and health delivery system.
She has been a health department administrator, an acute care manager, Chief Medical Officer of a correctional health delivery system employing an APRN model, and a faculty member at Montana State University-Bozeman Great Falls Campus.
The "Final Report" of the New Freedom Commission on Mental Health, a federal panel created in 2002 to "promote successful community integration for adults with a serious mental illness and children with a serious emotional disturbance," calls for the "total transformation" of America's "mental health delivery system.
Since the inception of Pakistan, health planners never cared to develop a viable health delivery system for the country.
The second initiative is a collaborative project to establish a managed health delivery system for persons with disabilities receiving Medicaid benefits in central Missouri.
as a consumer advocate along with 20 health care professionals from developing countries to evaluate Norway's medical and health delivery system, which was held at the university.