Health care seminar set The Massachusetts Health Data Consortium and nine other organizations will hold the first Massachusetts Care Transitions Seminar from 8:30 a.
What does HDC stand for?
HDC stands for Health Data Consortium
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of HDC
We have 226 other meanings of HDC in our Acronym Attic
- Hard Drive Crash
- Hardware Design Center
- Hardwoods Development Council (Pennsylvania Department of Agriculture; Harrisburg, PA)
- Harmonie de Charlesbourg
- Harmonie de Coaticook
- Hasselblad Data Camera
- Hastings District Council (New Zealand)
- Hawkins Data Center (California DOJ)
- Health & Disability Commissioner (New Zealand)
- Health and Development Centre (various locations)
- Health Discovery Corporation (molecular diagnostics; Savannah, GA)
- Heart and Diabetes Center (Germany)
- Heartland Deaf Center, Inc.
- Heartland Developers Conference (software)
- Heavy Duty Chassis (vehicles)
- Helicopter Defense Command
- Helicopter Direction Center
- Helicopter Director Center
- Helicopter Dynamic Component
- Help Defeat Cancer (project)
Samples in periodicals archive:
MPH, chair of the Project Steering Committee and Executive Director and CEO, Massachusetts Health Data Consortium noted, "As the Steering Committee has deliberated it has become clear that, while there are necessary variations among state approaches, we are seeing the emergence of common roles and functions that the state-level entity can and must play.
Online physician directories often have missing, incorrect, or outdated information, a panel of the National Committee for Quality Assurance concluded, based on a comprehensive review of physician directories by the Massachusetts Health Data Consortium.
WASHINGTON -- The Department of Health and Human Services (HHS), along with the Institute of Medicine (IoM) and other members of the Health Data Consortium, are co-hosting the third annual "Datapalooza" focusing on innovative applications and services that harness the power of open data from HHS and other sources to help improve health and health care.
About MA-SHARE Massachusetts SHARE (Simplifying Healthcare Among Regional Entities) is a regional collaborative initiative operated by the Massachusetts Health Data Consortium.
BOSTON -- The Massachusetts Health Data Consortium hosted on Friday, September 23, a symposium on the effective use of technology in the development of risk bearing organizations, often referred to as accountable care organizations (ACOs).
The Massachusetts Health Data Consortium, a non-profit corporation that develops, collects, analyzes, and disseminates healthcare information to improve the health and healthcare of the region, sponsors HealthMart.
Healthcare Solutions Expert to Review Key Components, Regulatory Compliance and Emerging Mandates of Health Information Exchange PHOENIX -- Axway (NYSE Euronext: AXW), the Business Interactions Network company, announced today that they will present at the Massachusetts Health Data Consortium on July 29, 2011.