A set of web-based health resources has been launched by the Government in collaboration with Health Communication Partnership a USAID funded project in order to showcase many sets of health education.
What does HCP stand for?
HCP stands for Health Communication Partnership (various locations)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HCP
We have 205 other meanings of HCP in our Acronym Attic
- Hazardous Critical Procedures
- Health and Care Partnership (UK)
- Health and Comfort Pack
- Health Care Practitioner
- Health Care Professional
- Health Care Provider
- Health Care Proxy (legal document)
- Health Cash Plan (insurance)
- Health Central Park (Winter Garden, FL)
- Health Cities Programme
- Health Communication Project (Uganda)
- Healthy Children Project (Learning Disabilities Association of America)
- Hearing Conservation Program
- Heater Coolant Pump
- Hellenic Centre for Photography (Athens, Greece)
- Herculaneum Conservation Project
- Hereditary Coproporphyria
- Hexagonal Close Packed
- High Card Points (bridge)
Samples in periodicals archive:
AMMAN (Star)AuA memorandum of understanding (MoU) was signed by Ms Cheryl Groff, chief-of-party of Jordan Health Communication Partnership (JHCP)Aua Johns Hopkins University project that is funded by USAIDAuand Mrs Enaam Al-Barrishi, director general of Royal Health Awareness Society (RHAS), with the aim to unify the JHCP Health Competent School initiative implemented at 115 schools with the collaboration of the ministries of Education and of Health, and the 20 Madrasati Schools program to create a model healthy school program that can be expanded throughout the Kingdom in future.
Stemming from its strong sense of social responsibility, Umniah recently partnered with the Jordan Health Communication Partnership (JHCP) Program, a program geared towards promoting health awareness in Jordan.