Azara's solutions empower care providers, community health centers, primary care associations and health center-controlled networks to use data for improving quality and efficiency in all aspects of care delivery.
What does HCCN stand for?
HCCN stands for Health Center-Controlled Network
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of HCCN
We have 6 other meanings of HCCN in our Acronym Attic
- Human Colon Cancer Cell Line
- Discharge Under Honorable Conditions, Convenience of the Man
- Hairy Cell Conditioned Medium (leukemia)
- Healthcare Continuum Model
- Heteroskedasticity-Consistent Covariance Matrix
- Hill Country Community Ministries (Leander, TX)
- Hispanic Chamber of Commerce of Minnesota (Minneapolis, MN)
- Hispanic Chamber of Commerce Montgomery County (Maryland)
- Hawaii Consortium for Continuing Medical Education
- Hispanic Chamber of Commerce of Metro Orlando (Florida)
- Hispanic Christian Community Network
- Howard County Community Net (Indiana)
- Hindu Cultural Center of North Alabama
- Hawaii Chamber of Commerce of Northern California (San Francisco, CA)
- Harris County Constable's Office
- Heavy Catalytic Cycle Oil
- HIPAA (Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act) Conformance Certification Organization
- Humanist Community of Central Ohio (est. 1979; Columbus, OH)
- Hunt Club Community Organization (Canada)
- Hwa Chong Chinese Orchestra
Samples in periodicals archive:
For more information on how NextGen Healthcare is supporting health centers and to download a white paper on the development of Health Center-Controlled Networks (HCCNs), please visit http://www.
8 million to health center-controlled networks and large multi-site health centers to implement electronic health records (EHR) and other health information technology (HIT) innovations.