A former professor of geriatric medicine at the University of Manchester and a consultant physician in the health care of the elderly, he will make the clinical, legal, and ethical case for legalising assisted dying for terminally ill.
What does HCE stand for?
HCE stands for Health Care of the Elderly
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of HCE
We have 96 other meanings of HCE in our Acronym Attic
- Health Care Data Works, LLC
- Hydrogenic Continuum Distorted Wave
- Hazardous Chemical Defense Waste Management Program
- Halo Combat Evolved
- Halo Custom Edition (game)
- Hardware Configuration Engineer
- Harmonie des Chemins de fer d'Epernay (Epernay Railway Wind Orchestra)
- Hawaiian Creole English
- Health Care Executive
- Health Care Experience
- Healthcare Entity
- Heat Collection Element (solar power)
- Heater Control Electronics
- Here Comes Everybody (from Finnegan's Wake)
- Hexachloroethane (CAS Number 67-72-1)
- High Country Electric, Inc. (Las Vegas, NV)
- Highly Compensated Employee
- Highly Conserved Element (genes)
- Hobie Cat Europe
- Holiday Cookie Exchange
Samples in periodicals archive:
Our research is the first to demonstrate that age-related loss of skeletal muscle mass is not inevitable and this could have considerable implications for the future health care of the elderly.
What the people of Coventry have to decide is if they want to let the health care of the elderly, the chronically ill, the young mothers and children, fall into the hands of companies whose loyalties are first and foremost to their shareholders and who are judged by quarterly financial results.
Its 32 partners in NUTRI-SENEX include the department of health care of the elderly within the School of Medicine of King's College London and the charity Age Concern.